Skip to content
Eat Smart Recipe - Dijon Fish
- 2 White Ruffy fish fillets
- 1 medium-size onion, sliced
- 1 medium-size tomato, chopped
- 2 tbsp dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp low sodium chicken broth
- 1 dash oregano or dill weed for seasoning
- Heat the chicken broth in a pan, then add in the onion slices and dijon.
- Allow onions to turn translucent before putting the fish fillets in the pan.
- Cook each side about 5-10 minutes depending on thickness until cooked through.
- Add chopped tomato to warm in the pan for a couple of minutes and top the fish off with oregano.