- 1 small kabocha squash
- 1 – 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 ounces of buckwheat noodles, cooked according to package
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 ½ tbsp low-sodium tamari
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ½ tsp raw honey
- Few handfuls of spinach, roughly chopped
- Additional scallions / cilantro
- Preheat the oven to 400℉. Line a baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- Clean the squash and slice into 1/8” slices. Toss the squash on the baking tray with the coconut oil, a teaspoon of sesame oil, and salt. Bake for about 30 minutes or until cooked through, flipping halfway.
- Whisk together all the dressing ingredients.
- Toss together the noodles, scallions and radish and dress with the about half of the dressing.
- Serve the noodles in bowls topped with the squash, spinach, sesame seeds + the remaining dressing. Enjoy!