1 small zucchini, chopped
2 cups cooked white beans (or one 15-ounce can white beans, drained and rinsed)
2 tablespoons diced onion
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp smoked paprika
¼ tsp salt (or to taste)
¼ cup flaxseed meal
¼ cup gluten-free oat flour
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Add the zucchini and white beans to a food processor and mix for 1 to 2 minutes, until they break down into a coarse texture. You may have to scrape down the sides a few times.
3. Add the diced onion, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and salt and mix for another minute. Next, add the flaxseed meal and the oat flour and mix until everything is incorporated, about 1 minute.
4. Using your hands, form the mixture into small patties and place them on the baking sheet.
5. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes. Let the burgers cool before removing from the baking sheet, about 20 minutes.
6. Serve immediately or refrigerate for later. Store them in an airtight container in the fridge. These should last a couple weeks in the fridge. You can also freeze them for up to 6 months.